Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Christmas Memories

I genuinely love this time of year. Not only is it a very needed break from reality, but it's time I get to spend with family. This year is the first in a long while that we will be celebrating right here at home. You can tell our excitement by the pure number of presents under the tree. Normally we could only get what would fit in the car with us. 

Below are pictures from a walk around my house...my Christmas memories.


 This little man is my favorite ornament of all time. You don't hang him off of a branch, or set him on a shelf. He was made to be put onto a Christmas light so that he can glow from within.


Why yes... that is a tea infuser disguised as a Christmas bauble. It's a random thrift store find that my dad wanted to make feel special.



 This is my baby Christmas tree that's been with me since my early days of college. Here you can see it looking up to the big tree and dreaming of a far more glamorous life.


 It's almost here!




This is only a small portion of the presents. It really is astounding. I actually believe there may be a Christmas wrapped pack of peanuts in there.



I hope your holiday is filled with warm fuzzy memories, and that you have a VERY Merry (and safe) Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The reason I took up blogging was to make new friends and share my stories. I would love to hear what you have to say.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...