Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Livin' La Vida London

SOON!

It's down to a couple of weeks and the stress...it's a building. This is my very first trip that I have negotiated and planned on my own. It's a lot harder than I thought.

Right now, I am working on daily itineraries, and printing any available tube map I can find, and finalizing plans. I've made numerous packing lists. They've been edited, re-edited, un-edited, and given up on. Packing is almost complete except for the stuff I use every day. But I need one more thing...

I want to know what you think we should do?

Have you got anything that MUST be seen whilst in London? Let me know and I will document it just for you!

Leave any suggestions in the comments, and thanks in advance!



No comments:

Post a Comment

The reason I took up blogging was to make new friends and share my stories. I would love to hear what you have to say.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...