Sunday, November 16, 2014

Right Now...



I'm Reading: The Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein

Actually I'm re-reading this one. It's not a book you'd expect for the title it has. The story is unique to say the least. It's the only book I've read from a dog's perspective. It follows the life of a young man through his career, family, and unexpected loss and it's all from his dog Enzo's perspective. It's amazingly touching and full of incredible quotes about how we as humans take for granted all of the possibilities we have in front of us.

I'm Doing: Poorly things

Yep...I'm sick again. It's a cold this time. I keep waking up in the middle of the night only to dose myself back into unconsciousness with the correct dosage of NyQuil. I'll be right as rain in time for school on Monday, but I'm using this "poorly" time to catch up on blogging!

I'm Working on: Building Credit

Currently I'm sitting on the one piece of furniture I bought for myself while watching a t.v. that my parents bought. All the while living in a warm cozy home that they also pay for. So while I'm slowly building my own credit, I'm also losing any and all independence I had from The Man. Being an adult is such a double edged sword sometimes.

I'm Watching: Criminal Minds marathon with Lord of the Rings (on commercial breaks)

I have ADD when it comes to television. To me, watching t.v. is more of a security blanket than a form of entertainment. I use it for background noise more than anything. When I actually do sit down just to watch a show I have to be doing something else simultaneously or I feel like I've just wasted valuable time and energy.

I'm Loving: The Season

I'm going all out this year. Everything I do or touch is going to be seasonally appropriate. There are pumpkins everywhere, and I'm starting to get patterns for new scarves to knit. GOSHDARNIT I'm getting into the seasons! (also...side note) Welcome back Pumpkin everything, I've missed you.


What are you doing right now?
I'm genuinely interested to see how everyone else is fairing this inevitably gloomy time of year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The reason I took up blogging was to make new friends and share my stories. I would love to hear what you have to say.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...