Saturday, November 8, 2014

I did a THING...

I'll start this by saying that I have a problem with asserting my independence in a small town. It's less of a problem and more of an
I MUST DO IT or I'll start punching people.

This "problem" is made more difficult by the fact that I have a very traditionally binding job. I have to dress in a certain way, my hair has to fit within certain colors, and I can only say certain things.

I know I do this to myself but underneath it all I'm dying to stick out. So I am.

I went to the lady that's been cutting my hair for a long time and asked her to dye it pink. 

First she laughed, then she begged me not to, and finally she succumbed to what I wanted. This hair is a first for both of us so I was her "teaching head" and we set upon this together. The only rule was that I have to be able to hide it while teaching. So the tips are far enough down that when put it all into a covered bun I still have very respectable hair.

Welcome to my.....Hair.


It's dirty blonde on top, and strikingly pink on the ends. It's what they call ombre.

The pink is dyed over a really nice ombre dye. So once the color fades I'll still have a very pretty hair coloring.



Here are some things we can do with this style.

The ponytail.


 The curled look.



The side braid.


 

 I hope I was able to give you some ideas on how to be unique while still sticking to some rules. I'm totally in love with this hair. I promise to share a hidden look once I have the will to hide it.




No comments:

Post a Comment

The reason I took up blogging was to make new friends and share my stories. I would love to hear what you have to say.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...