Sunday, October 26, 2014

Haul-O-Ween

Let me just start by saying I hardly ever splurge for holidays.
but....
Times are changing. 

I recently made a resolution to embrace holidays with full force. Halloween is no exception. Now that I have a classroom to decorate and captive audiences, *cough* I mean students to admire my stuff, I've become way more excited by the holidays.

Yesterday I went to Target, a magical place I hardly ever get to visit, and if you know Target you know the $1, $3, $5 dollar bins at the front of the store. Thanks to those bins here is my less than $9 Halloween haul.

 For $1 each I was able to get this spooky Halloween sign and miniature fabric pumpkin.
 The sign is going to grace my desk at school and the pumpkin is going to accompany a previous fabric pumpkin find of mine.


Next I was able to find a sarcastically hilarious double sided sign for my classroom, which was also just $1. 


Then I found the holy grail of Autumn finds. A mini pumpkin growing kit. One dollar for this was a steal. 
Say hello to my new class pet...


Lastly, and not quite Halloween related are these cute cups.
In an effort to make my future home the best it can be, I always pick up lovely pieces where I can. Here are my future kitchen's, future cups. Each were just under $1.50.


I hope everyone has an absolutely adorable, Happy Halloween!


Disclaimer: Target did not compensate me to write this post. I wrote it after buying all of these products on my own. Once again, Target if you'd like to sponsor me....I might be in to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The reason I took up blogging was to make new friends and share my stories. I would love to hear what you have to say.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...