Wednesday, March 11, 2015

The House

I've been a little absent on the blog lately. At first it was intentional and then completely by accident. You see...I bought a house. I'm really quite proud of it actually. It's an adorable little white house that's the perfect size and shape for me. 

If you're a home owner you know the buying process is exceptionally stressful and time consuming, so you will forgive me for my absence. 

This major step in life is usually paired with other life events like marriage, or moving across the country for "big" jobs. I have accomplished neither but this was the needed next step in my life.

What this means now is that you'll get to look forward to lots of decorating, DIY, and emotionally overwhelmed homeowner posts.

I'm very excited! I hope you enjoy some of the very first pictures of the inside. Consider these the before photos.






2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the house! Looks lovely and can't wait to see how you style it :)

    Bex x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm very excited and definitely can't wait to flood the blog with pictures when it's done.

      Delete

The reason I took up blogging was to make new friends and share my stories. I would love to hear what you have to say.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...