Monday, April 7, 2014

11 Reasons Finding Nemo is the Story of My Life

Finding Nemo is one of my all time favorite movies. Sometimes when I watch it I find myself saying, "I do that!" Here are a few of the most uncanny similarities between the movie and my life.

1. Sometimes I'm stupidly defiant.

2. I have an over protective dad.

Source
3. I love squishy things.

Source
4. I have primitive nicknames.

Source
5. I often embarrass myself publicly.

Source
6. I can speak whale.

Source
7. I'm honest.

Source

8. I'm obsessive.

9. Boys don't like me either.

Source

10. This is how I react when I want something.

11. I have an irrational fear of fish.


What movie do you think is ripped straight from your life? Let me know in the comments. Please tell me so I know I'm not the only one who's life compares to a cartoon.

1 comment:

  1. "SHREK" I am convinced I was married to an ogre in a past life... Just saying... some familiarity there! :D

    ReplyDelete

The reason I took up blogging was to make new friends and share my stories. I would love to hear what you have to say.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...