Monday, April 21, 2014

Why I Blog

I started Duffel Tales soon after I graduated from college and just before I lost all sanity. It started as a place to tell you all the things I learned from living out of a duffel bag and it began to evolve from there.

 The reasons I blog have changed slightly since the beginning.

Now I blog to make people laugh,  tell about life hacks I've learned, meet other bloggers, have opportunities I wouldn't have before, and more importantly to tell my story.

Blogging evolved from a way to waste my time to a hobby that makes my life better. 
I've learned to enjoy everything around me, and notice things I would normally have taken for granted. 

Pictures have become a thousand times more valuable than they were before. 

Most amazingly there is a whole other world of life bloggers out there that were just waiting to take me under their wing and help out.

This blogging thing became a new way of living... I know I'm still a young blogger but I'm so excited to see what else is in store for this adventure.


4 comments:

  1. It's always great to hear the stories behind why someone started to blog and why they continue. I started as a distraction from working on my MA dissertation, now it's a hobby and a way of scrapbooking the places and things I get to up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your blog! It's beautiful. Thanks for taking the time to read mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really nice. I love it when people share posts like this and the reasons behind why they blog. It's also so interesting to see how blogs evolve over time to become what you want/need them to be.

    ReplyDelete

The reason I took up blogging was to make new friends and share my stories. I would love to hear what you have to say.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...