Thursday, March 20, 2014

I Don't Know What I'm Doing...and That's Okay

Confession time.
I'm a 23 year old educated, single female, and I have no idea what I'm doing with my life...and that's okay. 

While I may not know exactly how I want to live my however many years left of my life, I get moments like these where I just get to stop, and enjoy the colors
The snow
The food
Walks in nature
Eating beautiful things
...and Smelling the Flowers.

So if you're 19, 23, 40, or 80 years old it's okay if you don't know what you're doing with your life. Just take a minute to stop and enjoy what you've got right in front of you. Eat it, smell it, taste it, and take it all in.

From one wandering soul to yours, have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

The reason I took up blogging was to make new friends and share my stories. I would love to hear what you have to say.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...