Monday, March 31, 2014

I Liked It, So I Put a Pin on It

This is probably the laziest post I have ever written, but how are you supposed to find out who I am if I don't show you?



These are some of my absolute favorite things I have found on Pinterest. I think they sum me up pretty well.


Two of my favorite boys from the band Mumford & Sons.




I would pay very good money to find this dress and add it to my wardrobe. VERY GOOD MONEY.

This is what tea does. Tea loves you.

Via

From my favorite book of all time The Book Thief. For me this was the most heartbreaking line in the whole book.
Via


Via

Just because I couldn't let you live the rest of your life without seeing this puglet.

I hope you enjoyed my best/favorite pins. What are some of yours?


I don't own any of these photos. When the source was available I linked it back, and others have the source written directly on the photo.....I'm just saying legally I don't claim any of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The reason I took up blogging was to make new friends and share my stories. I would love to hear what you have to say.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...