Saturday, March 15, 2014

Thank You Grey's Anatomy

Grey's Anatomy is one of my favorite t.v. shows of all time. My full season box sets have always been there for me during particularly difficult times in my life. This show was there for me and my best friend until 3 a.m. the night before her wedding, and it's helped me form bonds with people that later became some of the best friends I've ever had. There's no way I could tell you all the ways I'm thankful for it.

Grey's Anatomy has been there for me so much that I just wanted to give a few shout outs to some of my favorite lessons I've learned from the show.

(Disclaimer: If you haven't seen Grey's Anatomy you won't understand any of this post...so spend the time you would've spent reading this and go find and WATCH IT!)

THANK YOU GREY'S ANATOMY


Thank You Grey's Anatomy....For Teaching Me That It's Okay to be a Twenty Something and Single





Thank You Grey's Anatomy...For Showing Me That a Soulmate can be Your Best Friend

Via

If I murdered someone, she's the person I'd call to help me drag the corpse across the living room floor.
She's my person.


Thank You Grey's Anatomy...For Showing Me That Not Everything You Hear on T.V. is Useless

Via

Thank You Grey's Anatomy...For Letting Me Know That Everyone Makes Mistakes
 (maybe not quite so dramatic)



and Most Importantly....
Thank you Grey's Anatomy...For Giving Me the Best Thursday Nights for Nine Years.

What has your favorite show taught you? I'd love to hear that I'm not the only one taking life lessons from my t.v.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The reason I took up blogging was to make new friends and share my stories. I would love to hear what you have to say.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...