Monday, March 24, 2014

I'm Up for Anything, Short of Ritual Sacrifice and Brussel Sprouts



Have you ever heard the saying, "They were at the right place at the right time"?

I hate that saying.... It's like saying "He's successful because he's lucky" or "She may have gone to college for 12 years, but she got that job because she was in the right place at the right time...."

It's frustrating. Why can't it be "He worked his butt off and got exactly what he worked for"?

Unfortunately though, I've seen it myself. I've seen exactly how being in the right place at the right time gets you spectacular things that you wouldn't have gotten before. How do you think I got scholarships for college? I'm ready to change my luck.

So I'm going to do an experiment. Before I tell you about it. I'd like to say that I'm up for anything except...

  • Murder
  • Eating live bugs
  • Ghost hunts
  • Prostitution (paid or unpaid)
  • Anything else along those lines

Things I would be up for...

  • Spontaneous travel
  • Meeting new people
  • Volunteering my time as a roadie
  • Anything amazing that you think I SHOULD NOT miss out on

Here's the experiment.

I'm at a time in my life where I get the chance to take off of work when I want, I don't have a permanent home, and I'm up for an adventure.

I want to start being at the right place at the RIGHT time. I want to meet people I wouldn't get the chance to normally, and I want a challenge. I WANT your input.

Here's all you have to do. Give me a suggestion, or an opportunity to do something I simply must do before I get tied down. Do you have connections you think I should have too? Do you know of a once in a lifetime job you think would be amazing? I'm up for anything....short of Ritual Sacrifice and Brussel Sprouts. 

I'll try almost anything (within reason), and I hope along the way to record what I've experienced here on the blog.

Just comment, tweet, text (if you already have my number), or send me psychic messages about anything YOU think I can't miss.



1 comment:

The reason I took up blogging was to make new friends and share my stories. I would love to hear what you have to say.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...